Central Ave Compassionate Care will consider its employment needs on an ongoing basis. We require employees who pass a criminal background check and with relevant experience in:
- health care
- food production
- quality control
Additionally, we are currently looking to fill the following positions:
This part time position assists the Cultivation Manager in day to day operations to ensure all plants receive the care they need. Candidates should be professional, career minded, punctual, enthusiastic, committed, hardworking, and enjoy caring for plants.
- Assist with watering and feeding of plants
- Trim finished product
- Accurately weigh and package product
- Maintain a sterile work environment
- Clean and sterilize all tools and surfaces regularly
- Pruning and repotting plants
- At least 21 years of age
- Ability to pass a full background check
- Ability to strictly adhere to protocols
- Extremely clean person
- Enthusiasm for cultivation
- Ability to repeatedly lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work weekends as needed
This position is responsible for providing patients with knowledgeable guidance through the selection of their medicine so that they feel educated and empowered in their selections. The Dispensing Agent maintains strict inventory controls to ensure complete compliance through the prevention of diversion.
- Enthusiastically greet patients upon their arrival to the dispensing counter.
- Educate patients on the different strains and products that are available.
- Empower patients to make confident choices in the selection and usage of their medicine and accessories.
- Maintain an efficient flow while ensuring patient needs are being met.
- Perform inventory checks with manager at beginning, end, and periodically throughout shift to ensure compliance and the prevention of diversion.
- Maintain a clean and organized dispensing area.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Communication
- Precise Math Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Multi-task Oriented
- Stress Management/Composure
- Ability to Stand for Long Periods
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly
- At least a four-year college degree
Anyone interested in employment at CACCI must familiarize themselves with the regulations regarding Registered Marijuana Dispensaries, particularly as pertains to employees.
If you are interested in employment opportunities with CACCI, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.