Become a Patient
Central Ave Compassionate Care is only able to serve patients and caregivers who are actively registered with the Department of Public Health.
To become a registered patient, follow these steps:
- Obtain a recommendation from a qualifying licensed physician. If you are having difficulty locating a physician, you can search the internet for "MA Medical Marijuana Doctors" to find a qualified licensed physician.
- Register with the Massachusetts Department of Public health. Step by step directions can be found here. You will need the following:
- PIN number provided by your certifying physician
- Valid photo ID
- Current photograph of yourself
- After your registration is processed you will receive a temporary program ID card. This must be printed out in order to access Massachusetts dispensaries until your Patient ID Card arrives in the mail.